joi, 19 mai 2011

Why I choose to be drug free !


Choosing to be drug free.
Life is full of choices. Sometimes simple choices and sometimes tough choices.  If you are offered to try drugs, and you will accept,these can change all your life,your future.
Drugs can hurt you and your life in many ways. There are many people who can be affected by people taking drugs such as your parents, your friends, and even yourself.
Choosing to use drugs can affect you, your family, and friends.
A person using drugs would not care about their family as much because they would always want to use drugs. People who use drugs usually lose their good friends and gain bad ones. Using drugs would also make your grades go down. If you start taking drugs, you will become addicted. If you become addicted ,you could do many horrible things. But by saying no, that can be the difference between you having a good, fun, and happy future, and a hard, bad and miserable future.
I choose to be drug free because I want a good future and a healthy body.
It is important for me to stay drug free because I love my family and friends and I would not want to hurt them.
I would not want to lose their trust either.
I want to play sports but drugs would not let me do this.
I want to grow up and get a job doing what I love.
I want a good future, a healthy body, and to be judged by my character and not by drugs.
I would want to stay drug free because I could hurt myself or someone else.
Being drug free is the way to be.
There are better things to do than drugs. All you have to do is just say “NO!”
p.s. sorry for my english :D

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu